Here comes the recipe for the cookies in the previous post!
150 grams of butter
150 grams of caster sugar
300 grams of plain white flour
2 teaspoons vanilla
2 parts raspberries (I use frozen)
1 part jam sugar (with pectin)
Oven: 175 degrees Celcius
1. Cream butter and sugar together
2 Add the egg and vanilla and stir it in.
3. Add the flour in batches. The dough should be pretty dry, but not crumbly.
4. Make small balls, about the same size as a small meatball, and then use your knuckle to make a deep and wide hole in it.
5. Refrigerate them for an hour.
6. Fill the cookies with cold raspberry jam.
7. Bake the cold cookies for 10-12 minutes in the lower part of the oven. They should not get brown at all, they might be a bit soft when you take them out from the oven but they will be hard as they cool.