500 g potatoes to cook
1 s. of tea salt + 2 c. of coffee
4 skinless fresh tuna steaks
2 garlic cloves
qb mill pepper
1 large onion
100 g leek
3 s. of oil soup
1 bay leaf
1 red pepper
1 green pepper
1 can tomato pieces
200 ml tomato, onion and garlic pulp
½ coriander sauce
1. In a saucepan, cook the potatoes with the skin in water seasoned with 1 teaspoon of salt.
2. Season the tuna steaks with the squeezed garlic cloves, 1 coffee spoon of salt and freshly ground pepper and set aside.
3. Peel the onion and cut it into slices, as well as leek. Reserve.
4. In a saucepan, heat a tablespoon of olive oil and brown the tuna steaks on both sides over medium / high heat. Remove the steaks to a deep dish. Reserve.
5. Pour the onion, leek, remaining oil and bay leaf into the pan. Cook until the onion is soft.
6. In the meantime, wash the peppers, clean them from seeds and white films and cut them into thin strips. Reserve.
7. Add the tomato pieces, the tomato pulp and the peppers to the onions and season with the remaining salt and freshly ground pepper. Cover and cook for about 20 minutes over a moderate heat, stirring occasionally.
8. Pour the onions of peppers and tomatoes over the tuna steaks and sprinkle with the chopped coriander. Serve with boiled potatoes.