3 sachets of pineapple vegetable origin
750 ml water
200 ml evaporated milk
1 sachet agar
100 g cream cheese
200 g condensed milk
100 ml cream
100 g pineapple
1. Place the pineapple vegetable sachets in a bowl and add 750 ml of boiling water. Mix well.
2. Pour into an oiled pan. Chill until solid
3. Pour half the evaporated milk into a small saucepan and add the agar and mix well. Add the remaining evaporated milk and boil for 2 minutes.
4. When the dessert is solidified, make a white layer with the previous preparation.
5. Finally, add the cream cheese with the condensed milk Pingo Doce and the cream in a bowl and whisk. Add to the evaporated milk pan and boil for one minute
6. Pour into the pan and chill until solid (about 2 hours).
7. Before serving, decorate with the pineapple cut into triangles.