FOR THE SIGHS
8 egg whites S
¼ spoon. salt coffee
180 g powdered sugar
2 spoon. lemon soup (juice)
2 spoon. corn starch soup
FOR CHERRY SAUCE
500 g pitted cherries
1/2 cup water
2 spoon. sugar soup
1 tablespoon. corn starch soup
½ lemon (juice)
FOR THE CHEESECAKE
270 g digestive biscuits
1 tablespoon. lemon dessert (zest)
70 g unsalted butter
200 g goat cheese
500 g mascarpone cheese
1 packet cream (200ml)
3 XL eggs
1 lime (juice)
270 g sugar
200 g fresh cherries
1. Preheat the oven to 150 ° C.
2. For sighs: beat the egg whites with the salt and gradually add the sugar, lemon juice and cornstarch. Beat until meringue spikes form.
3. Place this meringue in a pastry bag with a small starry spout. Make small piles on an oven tray lined with parchment paper. Cook in the oven and lower the temperature from 150 ° C to 120 ° C. Leave to cook for 45 minutes.
4. Turn off the oven and let the sighs cool inside until the next day.
5. For the sauce: place the cherries, water, sugar and cornstarch in a saucepan. Cook over medium-high heat, until the mixture begins to thicken. Remove from heat, add lemon juice and mix. Beat with the magic wand and set aside.
6. For cheesecake: first preheat the oven to 160 ° C.
7. Grind the cookies in a food processor until you get a coarse sand. Add the lemon zest and melted butter and mix well. Spread this dough on the bottom in a way with a removable bottom, with the help of the back of a spoon. Take it cold for 12 minutes.
8. Place the cheeses, cream, eggs, lime juice and sugar in a bowl. Mix well until you get a thick cream. Pour into the form.
9. Spread part of the cherry sauce into the dough, making zigzags with the help of a wooden stick. Bake for 40 minutes, or until golden. Turn off the oven, open the door and let the cake rest for another 30 minutes to 1 hour. Chill until serving.
10. Serve garnished with fresh cherries, sighs and the rest of the sauce