150 g frozen diced onion
3 spoon. olive oil soup
300 g potato
300 g pumpkin
1 mix of vegetables
1 tablespoon. salt dessert
50 g couscous pasta
1. In a saucepan, bring the onion to the heat with the oil.
2. Peel the potatoes and pumpkin, cut them into cubes and add to the onion. Let it sweat with the pan covered for 5 minutes.
3. Add the vegetable mixture and season with salt. Sprinkle with boiling water and cook for about 15 minutes.
4. Remove about 1/3 of the cooked vegetables with a slotted spoon and set aside. Grind the rest with the magic wand until you get a cream.
5. Add the dough and let it boil another 7 minutes.
6. When ready, add the reserved cooked vegetables and stir.