1 red pepper
1 tablespoon. salt tea + 1 spoon. dessert
200 g fusilli type pasta or loops
2 spoon. olive oil soup
1 can tuna fillets in olive oil
100 g spinach leaves
50 g sliced black olives
1. Cut the aubergine, courgette and pepper into strips. Put the eggplant strips in a colander and sprinkle them with the teaspoon of salt.
2. Cook the pasta in water seasoned with the remaining salt, drain and rinse with cold water to cool.
3. Rinse the eggplants in water, drain them, dry them well and sauté them in a non-stick frying pan with a tablespoon of olive oil.
4. Cook until tender, add the strips of courgette and pepper and sauté for another two or three minutes. Remove and let cool.
5. Drain the tuna and split it into chips.
6. Place the spinach leaves in a salad bowl.
7. In another container, mix all the ingredients, add the olive slices and season with the remaining olive oil.
8. Stir and arrange over the spinach.
9. Sprinkle with oregano and serve.