100 g sugar
150 g butter + 1 c. grease soup
80 g marmalade
1 tablespoon. powdered cinnamon soup
4 eggs M
150 g walnut kernels
80 g chilly + 1 c. soup to sprinkle
1 tablespoon. quince jelly soup
1 tablespoon. grated coconut soup
1. In a bowl, mix the sugar with the butter. Add the diced marmalade, half the orange zest and the cinnamon.
2. Separate the yolks from the whites. Reserve the egg whites and add the egg yolks to the previous mixture. Mix well.
3. Add the walnut kernels and flour and beat well.
4. Beat the egg whites and mix in the mixture.
5. Pour the dough into mini cake pans, previously greased with butter and sprinkled with flour.
6. Bake, preheated to 180 ° C, for about 20 minutes.
7. Serve the cakes painted with jam and decorated with more orange zest and grated coconut.