6 ripe bananas
200 g of sugar (for caramel)
180 g of butter
200 g of sugar
250 g of unleavened wheat flour T55
1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
1 teaspoon full of baking powder
Butter for greasing
1 round shape with 30 cm in diameter
1. In a saucepan, place 200 g of sugar and 150 ml of water.
Stir and boil until it reaches the caramel point.
2. When the caramel is dark, pour it into the mold and quickly spread it evenly.
Let the pan cool and when it is cold, grease it with butter.
3. Peel the bananas.
Cut them into slices and spread them on the bottom of the pan.
4. In a bowl, place the remaining 200 g of sugar and butter.
If it is too stiff, soften it slightly in the microwave.
Beat until creamy.
5. While mixing, add the vanilla essence, cinnamon and broken eggs one by one to the cream.
After everything is well beaten, gradually add the flour and baking powder.
Beat just until everything is well mixed.
Spread the dough over the banana.
6. Place in the preheated oven at 180 ° C and cook for approximately 35 minutes.
Before removing the cake from the oven, make sure it is cooked with a toothpick.
After the cake is cooked, remove it and unmold immediately so that the caramel does not start to solidify.