650g of cubed pork leg
400g of fresh or defrosted shrimp
400g of noodles
1 tablespoon of lard
3 chopped garlic cloves
1 tablespoon of chili paste
1 bay leaf
80 ml of white wine
2 tablespoons of vinegar
1 chopped coriander sauce
1. Season the meat with salt and pepper.
Add the garlic, pepper paste and bay leaf, split in half.
Mix everything very well and pour over the white wine.
Marinate for 30 minutes.
2. In a pan of boiling water, season with salt.
Add the dough.
Stir and cook for 7 minutes.
After 7 minutes, drain the dough.
3. In a wide pan, heat the lard and let it heat up well.
Add the meat well drained.
Stir and fry very well.
4. After the meat is well done, add the marinade.
Mix and add the prawns.
Let it fry everything.
5. After the fried shrimp, add the vinegar and stir.
Finally, add the dough and let it sauté well.
6. After the dough is well sautéed, add the coriander and mix.
And it is ready to be served.