4 ripe banana peels
400 ml semi-skimmed milk
S. soup oil
400 g sugar
400 g breadcrumbs
1 orange (zest)
1 s. of yeast soup
1 s. butter dessert
1 s. flour dessert
1 s. powdered sugar dessert
1. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
2. Wash the banana peels and beat them well in a blender.
3. Separate the egg whites from the egg yolks and add the egg yolks to the banana, as well as the milk, oil and sugar. Beat well.
4. Transfer the dough to a bowl, add the breadcrumbs, the orange zest and mix well.
5. Meanwhile, beat the egg whites and add them gradually to the dough, as well as the yeast.
6. Grease a pan with butter and sprinkle with flour. Pour the batter into the pan and bake for about 40 minutes.
7. Serve sprinkled with powdered sugar.