150 g banana
180 g diced mango (frozen)
4 s. of pineapple juice soup
1 lime (juice)
125 ml semi-skimmed milk
50 g spinach
1. Put the banana with the mango, the pineapple and lime juices and the milk in a blender. Mix until thick.
2. Remove ¾ of the previous mixture and place it in the ice cream molds in order to make the tip of the ice cream. Place in the freezer for 10 minutes.
3. Then add the spinach to the blender and mash again.
4. Divide the mixture into the molds and place in the freezer for another 12 minutes.
5. Remove from the freezer and place the ice cream sticks. Chill another 2/3 hours, or until the ice creams are solid.