1.5 kg shank with bone
5 cloves of garlic
1 lemon (juice)
3 s. of tea salt
½ cup. of vinegar tea
1 s. ground pepper tea
½ cup. tea water
1.7 kg (1 unit) very ripe pineapple
2 s. of butter soup
2 s. sugar soup
1. The day before, place the ham in a plastic bag with crushed garlic cloves, lemon juice, salt, vinegar, ground pepper and half a cup of water. Close the bag and massage the ham with the seasoning. Let stand in the refrigerator.
2. Preheat the oven to 190 ° C.
3. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and grease it with half the butter. Arrange half the sliced pineapple, sprinkle with half the sugar and place the ham on top. Cover the shank with more pineapple slices and put half of the butter cut into pieces, sprinkling with the remaining sugar. Pour the marinade left in the bag over the meat and cover the baking sheet with aluminum foil.
4. Bake for 2 and a half hours. Open the aluminum foil, stick the shank and see if it is already soft, if not, close the aluminum foil and let it bake for a few more minutes. When it is soft, leave the aluminum foil open, brush with the remaining slightly melted butter and bake in the oven for about 30 minutes.
5. Serve the shank hot and garnish with rosemary.