450 g ripe and greenish tomato
½ orange (zest)
5 g grated ginger
1.5 s. brown sugar soup
1 s. sugar white soup
1 s. honey soup
4 basil leaves
1. Make a shallow, cross cut on the skin of the tomato and blanch it in boiling water for 30 seconds.
2. Remove its skin and pass it through the pass-vite into a bowl.
3. Add the lime and orange zest, the grated ginger, the sugars, the honey and the chopped basil leaves to the tomato pulp and wrap everything very well.
4. Take the preparation to the freezer for about 2 hours.
5. Remove, stir with a wire rod, in order to eliminate the crystals, and return to the freezer for about 1 hour.