2 kg whole piece of loin pork chops
1 sweet onion
30 g honey
150 g ketchup
3 s. of soy sauce soup
3 s. of Worcestershire sauce
qb dried oregano
2 s. of tea salt
20 cl mini black beer
1 bay leaf
8 thin sweet potatoes
8 fresh pineapple slices
175 g gourmet salad
1. Preheat the oven to 125 ºC.
2. When buying meat at the butcher, ask to strike it as if you were going to cut the chops but without separating them. Rinse the meat with water, dry it very well and place it on a deep oven tray.
3. Peel the onion and grate it in a bowl. Add honey, 50g of ketchup, soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce, oregano, a teaspoon of salt and black beer. Mix everything well and pour over the meat.
4. Add the bay leaf and bake for about 6 hours. Turn the meat hourly and at the last minute cover the tray with aluminum foil.
5. In the meantime, wash the sweet potatoes thoroughly and chop them with a fork. Place each potato on a square of aluminum foil and sprinkle it with the remaining salt and more oregano. Wrap the potatoes in aluminum foil and place them in the oven for about 2 hours before the meat cooking time ends.
6. After 6 o'clock, remove the meat from the oven and the pan. Add the rest of the ketchup to the sauce left over from cooking, mixing well.
7. Carve the meat and serve it with the roasted potatoes cut into slices, the pineapple in half-moons, and the salad. Serve with the sauce in a separate bowl.