40 g + 1 spoon. of salted pistachios soup
2 eggs M
4 M gems
50 g sugar
430 ml cream
300 g raspberries
1. Line an English cake pan with parchment paper.
2. Chop the 40 grams of pistachios and toast them in a non-stick frying pan.
3. Put the eggs, egg yolks and sugar in a saucepan and place it over another slightly larger saucepan with boiling water to cook in a water bath. Let the mixture of eggs and yolks cook, without stopping, for 5 minutes or until it thickens.
4. Remove the egg mixture from the water bath and continue to stir until it cools. Then cover with cling film and set aside.
5. Whip the cream until thick and wrap it in the yolk mixture.
6. Add the roasted pistachios and half the raspberries.
7. Pour the preparation into the pan and place it in the freezer overnight.
8. Remove from the freezer a few minutes before serving, decorate with the remaining raspberries and the tablespoon of pistachios.