300 g onion
200 g leek
4 table spoon olive oil
2 garlic cloves
2 coffee spoon of salt
qb mill pepper
600 g tomato with ripe branch
1 pack chilled shortcrust
1 dessert spoon dried oregano
30 g pitted black olives
150 g mini mozzarella cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C, using the circulating heat function with the lower grill.
2. Peel and cut the onions into thin slices for a pan. Do the same with leek. Add three tablespoons of olive oil and bring to a boil.
3. Add the squeezed garlic cloves and cook over moderate heat for 15 to 20 minutes, until the vegetables are soft and start to brown.
4. Season with a coffee spoon of fleur de sel and freshly ground pepper. Remove from heat and let cool.
5. Wash the tomato and cut it into slices about 0.5 cm thick.
6. Line a pancake with shortcrust pastry and stuff with onion and leek.
7. On top, arrange the tomato slices on a rosette. Drizzle with the remaining olive oil, season with more freshly ground pepper and sprinkle with the oregano.
8. Bake for about 30 minutes.
9. Sprinkle with the remaining fleur de sel, fresh basil leaves, olives and mini mozzarellas.