200 g chicken breast in strips
3 tablespoon salt coffee
1 tablespoon thyme
1 teaspoon garlic powder
qb mixture of peppers in mill
½ lemon (juice)
1 tablespoon honey
1 thin leek
4 tablespoon olive oil
100 g frozen peas
125 g elongated mini tomato
300 g farfalle pasta
coriander, basil or fresh mint
FOR THE SAUCES
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 garlic cloves
250 g plain Greek yogurt
3 tablespoon fresh cheese spread with aromatic herbs
3 tablespoon tomato sauce with basil
1. Season the chicken strips with a coffee spoon of salt, thyme, garlic powder and a pinch of pepper.
2. Mix well, drizzle with lemon juice and honey and mix well.
3. Cut the leek into thin slices, wash and drain. Reserve.
4. Heat half the oil in a large skillet and sauté the chicken strips over medium to high heat until golden. Remove them to another container and set aside.
5. Pour the remaining oil into the pan, add the leek and peas and season with a coffee spoon of salt.
6. Cover and let it sweat, on low heat, for about 15 minutes or until the peas are tender. Add the chicken strips and the tomato cut in half and cook over low heat for another 2 to 3 minutes.
7. Cook the loops in boiling water seasoned with the remaining salt for about 6 minutes or until al dente.
8. For the sauces, heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan, add the finely chopped garlic cloves, and when they start to brown, add the yogurt. Let it heat over a very low heat, stirring constantly.
9. Divide the mixture into two portions and add the cheese with herbs to one of them and the tomato sauce to the other. Mix very well and place in two bowls, taking care to keep them warm.
10. Add the drained dough, but with a little water, to the vegetable and chicken cooking and wrap. Sprinkle with the leaves of aromatic herbs and serve immediately with one of the sauces.