1.2 kg rabbit cut into small pieces
3 spoon. of balsamic vinegar soup
4 spoon. of seasoning basil and roasted pepper soup
1 tablespoon. of dry rosemary soup
2 spoon. of tea salt
600 g small potatoes
1 red onion
200 g bimis
350 g small portobello mushrooms
1.5 dl water
2 half-salt bread
1 tablespoon. of oil soup
1. Preheat the oven to 200º C.
2. Spread the rabbit pieces on an oven tray, drizzle with vinegar, add the basil and roasted pepper seasoning and the rosemary. Sprinkle with salt and mix well.
3. Add the potatoes, the onion, peeled and cut into slices, the bimis cut in half and the mushrooms. Mix everything, spray with boiling water and bake for 30 minutes.
4. In the meantime, cut the bread into thin slices diagonally, place them on a tray and brush them with oil. Reserve.
5. About 5 minutes before taking the rabbit out of the oven, bring the bread to toast.
6. Serve the rabbit with the toasted bread.