Tuna loins with apple
400 g fresh tuna loins without skin or bones
1 tablespoon. salt coffee
250 g Starking apples
300 g red onion
1 bay leaf
1 tablespoon. of oil soup
1 pack lettuce mixture
4 spoon. of croutons soup
1. Preheat the oven to 180º C.
2. Season the tuna loins with the grated ginger, salt and a little pepper.
3. Wash the apples very well, remove the core and cut into thin slices.
4. Peel the onions and cut them into thin slices.
5. Spread the oil on an oven tray and alternately arrange the onion and apple slices.
6. Overlap the tuna loins with the bay leaf in pieces. Bake about 20 minutes.
7. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve with a salad of various lettuces mixed with croutons.