1 tablespoon. of garlic powder coffee
1 tablespoon. curry tea
1 tablespoon. of mustard tea with grain
1 tablespoon. peanut butter dessert
½ spoon. salt coffee
qb mill pepper
120 g small chicken breast
1 c. of cider vinegar soup
240 g pumpkin, sultanas and walnut breads
1 c. of oil soup
200 g rolled mushrooms
100 g spinach leaves
180 g chèvre cheese
1. In a bowl, mix the garlic with the curry, mustard and peanut butter. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
2. Wrap the chicken breast in this mixture and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
3. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
4. Heat a non-stick frying pan well and place the chicken breast well drained from the marinade, browning on both sides over medium to high heat.
5. Reduce heat, add the marinade and cider vinegar, cover and cook for about 15 minutes.
6. Cut the loaves in half, place them on a baking tray lined with parchment paper, with the cut side facing up, and toast in the oven.
7. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan, add the mushrooms and sauté over medium to high heat for 2 to 3 minutes. Add the spinach leaves, mix well and remove from heat.
8. Cut the cheese into slices about 5mm thick, and the chicken breast into thin slices.
9. Spread the mushroom mixture over the toast and alternately place slices of cheese and chicken slices on top. Take it back to the oven with the grill function on, until the cheese starts to melt.
10. Serve the rusks drizzled with the chicken sauce.