1 broken rabbit into pieces
100 ml of olive oil
1 chopped onion
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 bay leaf
50g cubed bacon
50g of chorizo cut into cubes
2 ripe large diced tomatoes
Minced parsley q.s.
Red wine q.s.
1. Season the rabbit with salt, pepper and stir well.
2. In a large saucepan, bring to the heat the olive oil, onion, garlic, bay leaf, bacon and chorizo.
Stir and cook until golden.
3. Join the pieces of rabbit and let color gain.
Stir to fry evenly.
4. Add the tomato and drizzle with enough red wine to cover the rabbit.
Cover and cook about 25 minutes.
5. When the rabbit is tender, add the parsley, stir and serve immediately.
Accompany this dish with fries.
Preparation time: 40 minutes