350 ml of cream
1 raspberry gelatin package
125g of raspberries
500g of strawberries
2 tablespoons of chopped pistachios
5 tablespoons sugar masquado
vanilla essence (optional)
1. Begin by preparing gelatin according to the packaging instructions, allow it to cool in full without solidify.
2. Beat the cream along with the sugar until they are firm.
3. With the help of the wand (or other utensil) reduce strawberries and raspberries, puree. Add the pistachios and mix.
4. Lastly, pure the fruit puree on the cream and gently joining the gelatin, add the vanilla essence, always stirring.
5. Take the refrigerator until it is very fresh.