2 s. olive oil soup
2 garlic cloves
1 kg purified clam
1 s. salt soup
300 g spaghetti
200 g cherry tomatoes
qb ginger root
qb mill pepper
1. Put a large skillet with the oil and the crushed garlic cloves on the fire and, when it is very hot, introduce the clams.
2. Cook on a high heat until they open, taking care to shake the skillet from time to time.
3. Bring a pan of water to the boil and, when it boils, add the salt and add the dough. Let it cook until al dente.
4. Cut the tomato in half. Reserve.
5. Remove the shell from the clams (reserve some whole for decoration) and strain the broth left in the pan.
6. Drain the pasta, add three to four tablespoons of the stock, the tomato, a little of the grated ginger, the clams, a handful of chopped coriander and a little pepper.
7. Wrap gently and serve immediately.