180 g (1 cup of lunch) + 100g of sugar
5 L eggs
250 ml semi-skimmed milk
150 g (1 ½ cup lunch) + 1 s. of soup to sprinkle the superfine wheat flour form
1 s. yeast tea
1 s. of butter soup (to grease the pan)
TO THE ROOF
250 g sugar
1 s. lemon tea (juice)
2 s. vegetable cream tea for cooking
200 ml semi-skimmed milk
150 g (1 pack.) Laminated almond
1. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
2. Separate the yolks from the whites. Beat the egg yolks with the cup of sugar until you get a whitish cream. Then add the milk and continue to beat.
3. In the meantime, caramelize the 100g of sugar so that it becomes blond and add it to the previous preparation, beating well so that the caramel dissolves as much as possible and obtains a homogeneous mass. Add the 150g of flour mixed with the yeast to the mixture and, finally, the egg whites, previously beaten in a castle.
4. Pour the mixture into a pan greased with butter and sprinkled with flour and bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
5. In the meantime, prepare the coverage. In a saucepan, caramelize the sugar with the lemon juice. When you are blond, add the vegetable cream and milk, stirring constantly. Add the almond.
6. After the cake is unmolded, prick with a toothpick and sprinkle with the icing.