8 egg whites
½ s. of soup + 125g butter
½ s. soup + 200g flour
250 g sugar
2 s. baking powder tea
1 orange (zest and juice)
1 s. of powdered sugar soup
1. Preheat the oven to 180º C.
2. Grease a pan with half a tablespoon of butter and sprinkle with half a tablespoon of flour.
3. Beat the remaining butter with the sugar until creamy. Add the flour, yeast, juice and orange zest and beat some more.
4. Meanwhile, beat the egg whites and wrap them in the previous preparation without beating.
5. Pour the dough into the pan and bake for 30 to 40 minutes.
6. Serve sprinkled with powdered sugar.