400 g spaghetti pasta
2 garlic cloves
10 g celery stalk
1 tablespoon. of oil soup
300 g minced beef
1/2 teaspoon salt
200 g diced peeled tomatoes
100 g tomato pulp
1 tablespoon. of dry thyme dessert
2 spoon. of grated parmesan cheese
1. In a pan, cook the spaghetti in boiling water for 8 minutes.
2. Remove from heat, drain and set aside.
3. Chop the garlic, celery stalk and onion.
4. In a non-stick frying pan, sauté garlic, celery and onion in olive oil.
5. Add the minced veal, salt and cook over medium heat.
6. Add the diced tomatoes, the tomato pulp and the dried thyme.
7. Mix well and let it cook for a little while.
8. Serve the spaghetti covered with the sauce and sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.