2 sachets of strawberry vegetable origin
300 g fresh strawberries
700 ml sparkling water and lemon
120 g mascarpone cheese
C. whipped cream soup
1. Make a dessert sachet according to the instructions on the package.
2. Then, place six glasses flat on an English cake pan, or in another container that can hold the glasses on the side.
3. Divide the dessert into four glasses and add half of the washed and chopped strawberries. Take the cold for about 2 to 3 hours until it solidifies.
4. Then place 500 ml of lemon water in a container and microwave until it starts to bubble. Add the contents of the second vegetable dessert sachet and mix well.
5. Add the mascarpone cheese and beat well with the help of an electric mixer. Add the remaining sparkling water and continue to beat.
6. Whip the cream and add it to the mixture. Continue to beat until you get a cream.
7. Add the cream to the glasses with the vegetable dessert and refrigerate for another 2 hours.
8. Decorate with whipped cream, with the remaining strawberries and mint. Serve immediately.