150 g cashews
2 large and ripe avocados
3 fresh mint leaves + some to decorate
60 ml lime (juice)
4 spoon. honey soup
qb file (scrape)
1. Soak cashews for at least 4 hours. Discard the water from the soaking and wash the cashews. Reserve.
2. In a food processor, add the avocados, without the skin and the core, the soaked cashews, the mint leaves, the lime juice and the honey.
3. Grind at maximum speed for 2 minutes or until you get a fine cream without lumps.
4. Add lime zest and wrap, without crushing.
5. Serve in bowls and decorate with lime and mint zest.