200g of spiral or other pasta to taste
170g canned tuna oil
1 small onion, chopped
1 clove of minced garlic
180g of fresh rolled mushrooms
100g of spinach leaves
2 teaspoons of olive oil
2 tablespoons of tomato pulp
200 ml of cream
Dried oregano leaves
1. In a pan with boiling water, add salt and a drizzle of olive oil.
Add the dough and stir.
Let it cook according to the time indicated on the package.
After the pasta is cooked, drain it.
2. In a wok or in a frying pan, place the remaining oil, onion and garlic.
Stir and let it sauté.
3. When stir-frying, add the spinach.
Sauté a little until the leaves soften.
Mix the mushrooms.
Season with salt and pepper.
Sauté everything until the water is dry.
4. Add the tuna and the tomato pulp.
Stir well and cook on high heat for 1 minute.
5. Add the dough and wrap it very well.
When everything is very hot, add the cream.
Wrap everything very well and when it starts to bubble, turn off the heat immediately.
Finally, sprinkle the dough with the oregano leaves.