½ field chicken cut in half
100g of meat sausage
2 small carrots
2 ripe tomatoes cut into cubes
2 stalks of celery
1 onion cut in half
6 cloves from India
1 teaspoon of black peppercorns
2 bay leaves
320g of rice
1. In a pan with boiling water, place salt, pepper, cloves, bay leaves, onions, carrots, celery, tomatoes, chorizo and bacon.
When it starts to boil, add the chicken.
Cover and cook between 50 minutes to 1 hour until the chicken is tender.
After the chicken is cooked, remove it with a slotted spoon for a serving dish.
2. Strain the broth and reserve 800 ml.
In a saucepan, place the 800 ml of broth and as soon as it starts to boil, add the rice.
Stir, cover and cook over medium heat until the broth evaporates.
3. Cut the bacon into thick slices and the chorizo into slices.
Clean the chicken from skins and bones and shred.
4. After the cooked rice, spread half on an oven tray.
On top, spread the chicken and cover everything with the remaining rice.
On top, spread the bacon pieces and the chorizo slices.
Take it to a preheated oven at 190ºC and let it brown for approximately 25 minutes.
5. After the blond rice, remove and serve.