900g of minced beef
1 chopped onion
2 chopped garlic cloves
250g of fresh rolled mushrooms
450g of tomato pulp
100g of margarine
3 bay leaves
1 cube of beef broth
1 glass of white wine
250g of fresh lasagna dough
0.5L of bechamel sauce
200g grated mozzarella cheese
1. In a frying pan, place a spoonful of margarine and the garlic.
Let the butter heat up.
Add the mushrooms and sauté.
2. In another pan, place the remaining margarine, the chopped onion, the remaining garlic and bay leaves.
Let it sauté.
3. After the braised onion, add the minced meat.
Stir everything and season with salt and pepper.
Gradually add the tomato pulp, the bouillon cube and the white wine.
Cook for 10 minutes.
After 10 minutes, add the mushrooms and season with oregano.
4. Place a little meat on a tray, enough to cover the bottom.
Spread some grated cheese and place a sheet of lasagna dough.
Add another layer of meat, a little more cheese and another layer of pasta.
Repeat the process until the meat is finished.
The last layer should be made of dough.
Finally, cover with the bechamel sauce and top with the remaining grated cheese.
5. Bake between 180º and 200º for 40 to 50 minutes.