170g of sugar (for caramel)
7 slices of pineapple in syrup
200g of butter
225g of sugar
250g of wheat flour for cakes
100g of powdered chocolate
50 ml of milk
zest of 1 lemon
1 teaspoon of baking powder
1. Place the sugar in the pan and bring to the heat, when it becomes a caramel point, stir and spread it very well throughout the pan. (Attention, this process should be quick so as not to let the caramel dry before spreading it, you should also be very careful in this task to avoid burns.)
2. After the caramel has cooled, coat the pan with butter and place 7 slices of pineapple in the bottom of the pan.
3. Beat the butter and sugar until pale cream.
4. Add eggs one by one, beating very well between each addition.
5. Reduce the speed of the mixer to the minimum and add the chocolate and milk, alternately with the wheat flour mixed with the yeast. Slowly beat until the dough is smooth.
6. Finally add the lemon zest and beat a little.
7. Place the dough in the tin and place in a preheated oven at 180ºC, after 45 minutes check the cooking with a toothpick.
8. Once cooked, remove from oven and carefully unmold.