800g of peeled melon cut into pieces
200g of yellow sugar
4 egg yolks
30g corn flour
8 sheets of gelatin
300 ml of milk
200 ml of whipping cream
1. In a blender, puree the melon.
2. Soak the gelatin sheets in cold water for 5 minutes.
In a pot, mix the cornflour, sugar, egg yolks and milk very well, little by little.
Finally, mix the melon pulp.
3. Bring to the heat and without stopping stirring, bring to a boil.
Before starting to boil, when the cream is thick, add the well drained gelatine sheets and stir.
As soon as it starts to boil, turn off the heat.
Let it cool.
4. Beat the cream until fluffy and voluminous.
Mix the cold cream with the cream.
Place in a form previously soaked in cold water.
If you want, you can also put them in bowls.
Refrigerate approximately 8 hours until it solidifies.
5. When serving, rinse the pan in hot water for a few seconds and unmold.
If desired, decorate with melon balls.