1 chicken cut into pieces
500g of prawn kernels
80g of margarine
1 chopped onion
3 chopped garlic cloves
5 tablespoons of tomato pulp
1 cube of chicken broth
200 ml of water
200 ml of white wine
1 sprig of chopped parsley
200 ml of cream
1. Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
2. In a saucepan, heat the margarine, onion and garlic.
Stir and let it cook.
3. Add the chicken and let it fry well.
4. After the chicken is colored, add the tomato pulp, the chicken stock cube and the chopped parsley.
Stir and add the white wine.
Cover and let it settle a little.
5. Add the water and cook for 15 minutes.
6. When the chicken is tender, add the prawns.
Stir and mix the cream.
Let it cook for 5 minutes.
After the sauce is ready, it is ready to serve.
You can accompany this dish with white rice.