600g of stewed beef cut into cubes
320g of spaghetti
1 chopped onion
4 chopped garlic cloves
1 bay leaf
200g of peeled tomatoes
6 tablespoons full of tomato pulp
2 carrots cut into cubes
250 ml of white wine
1 teaspoon of dried oregano leaves
1. In a large saucepan, heat 3 tablespoons of oil, onion, garlic and bay leaf.
Stir and let it simmer a little.
2. When sautéing, add the meat.
Season with salt and pepper.
Stir and fry until the meat is colored.
3. Add the peeled tomatoes and tomato pulp.
Stir and cook for 5 minutes.
4. After time, add the white wine and half a liter of hot water.
Cover and cook over medium heat for 40 minutes.
If necessary, halfway through the time, add water.
5. After time, add the carrot and another half liter of hot water.
Cover and cook for 15 minutes.
6. After 15 minutes and when the meat is cooked, add the spaghetti and stir very well with a fork until the dough softens.
If necessary, add a little more hot water.
Cook for approximately 10 minutes until the dough is "al dente".
7. Finally, turn off the heat and sprinkle everything with the dry oregano.