I am going to develop the "Ambition" trait more in the coming months or however long it takes to achieve my goals. I will continue to get better at it over time.
I must make myself a massive plan to get to my goals and objectives. Clarification is key here on my desired outcome.
1. I want to become a Gold Team Leader by Years End.
I know it is going to take me to sign up many PSA,s to get to that rank. But who knows it may not, Luck might be on my side.
2. Making A Full Time Income With MY SFI Business.
I must get better at team building and sales. This includes reading books about these subjects.
3. Money Management- I can say I am pretty good at my finances. Maybe I can share some of my knowledge about this subject to my team.
4. Getting On Top Of The Network Marketing Industry Daily Is Going To Be One Of My Objectives As Well. By Me Succeeding More in this Industry, Others Will Want To Emulate My Actions
5. I will have to recruit more PRM,s Personal Referred Members as well as bringing in members to Rewardical and Localvantia. I have a long journey ahead of me but I will succeed. I just reviewed the SFI compensation plan again. Yes I will get more CSA,s as well because they also bring free rewardicals into my account.
6. I must tell my team when they signup, this business is not easy to build quickly. That means I would not make outlandish claims on how much money this business can make. I will tell them it depends on you.
My 4 Step Plan:
1. Team Building
3. Saving My Commissions & Rewardicals
4. Using My income From My 9-5 Job To Fund My Business