One of the biggest hurdles I have for working a full time job and part time online is time management. It is a challenge to set time aside to promote my business online. Here a a few tips you may want to incorporate in your b efforts. Not in a particular order but doable tasks.
1) Use your smartphone: Set up emails to do your clicks on your phone. You can do this anywhere you have a connection to the internet. Such a time saver.
2) Set up auto assign on your traffic exchanges. Clicks are automatically assigned and you don't need to be in front of your computer. (use your smartphone)
3) Schedule specific time during the day to work online for at least 1 - 2 hours everyday. Your business is not a traditional job but you should treat it like one.
4) Join a FB group for tricks, tips and suggestions. Stay connected. See what others are doing. You can learn something.
5) Most people rather not do this but read books about success and failures in the industry or from people in life that you admire. No one starts their journey to the top at the top.
6) Be patient with yourself. Success takes time to develop. You have to do the work.
7) Do not set up unrealistic expectations for yourself because someone else is making it happen. Be truthful if you don't put in the efforts there is no way possible for you to achieve the success your are looking for.
Level Up Your Income!